The smallest VHF 50-watt mobile radio in its class, the GMH is PC-programmable, field-programmable, and with Flex-Mode capability may be programmed by channel and/or by group using 12.5/15 kHz and/or 25/30 kHz channel spacing. Easy to use, easy to customize to your specific requirements.
The BK Radio GMH mobile radio is packed with everything you need and then some. Highest performance at an affordable price, the GMH also symbolizes The RELM Advantage: More Radio for Your Dollar.
- 136-174 MHz VHF
- 240 channels, 15 user groups, 16 channels per group
- Superior audio quality and clarity
- 15-50 watts programmable RF power
- Available in alternate configurations as BK Radio GRH tactical repeater or as BK Radio GBH/GBV desktop base station
- GRH Analog Tactical Repeater
- GBH/GBV Analog Desktop Base Station
- Programmable soft switches and options, programmable "Smart-Mic" selections
- Dash-mount and Remote-mount configurations
- Enhanced built-in CTCSS/CDCSS code guard for finding best signal path without changing channels
- Rock-solid reliability - meets rugged MIL-STD 810 specs
- Cloning technology transfers information from one radio to another radio automatically
- FLASH technology enables future enhancements without hardware changes, instead adding software capabilities quickly and easily
- Channel and priority (dual priority) scan, talkback scan, selectable group scanning
- Upgrade option from BK Radio GMH mobile analog radios to DMH mobile digital radios with addition of unique component - allows lower-cost two-stage migration from analog to digital APCO P25 capabilities.
- Vacuum florescent display - easy to see and read at a glance
- Nuisance channel delete